Connect with other Veterans who share a passion for the Arts 🎭
Created by Veterans, for Veterans, the Challenge America Veteran Arts Community (CAVARTS) is an inclusive community that brings together Veterans of various backgrounds who support one another as they connect, learn, and grow through art.
CAVARTS is a safe and supportive community where Veterans can leverage their creativity and the power of the arts to regain a sense of purpose and belonging in their lives. As an arts community, we come together through the highs and the lows, lifting each other up during hardship, celebrating our wins, and reminiscing over shared stories and our shared interest in the arts.
Learn new skills and share your Art journey 🎨
- Create a profile and connect with other Veterans near you or across the country.
- Participate in workshops and other learning opportunities based on your areas of interest.
- Engage in discussions and find information and encouragement to take your talents to the next level.
- Post and participate in events, workshops and stories relevant to the arts.
Grow with a community built for you 🥁
- We are an inclusive community of Veterans, committed to supporting one another and our shared interest in the arts.
- The community is designed to grow with us over time, including more and more offerings for resources, courses, events, and groups based on member interests.
- Our search tools make it easy to find something that interests you.
Connect - Learn - Grow
Led by national Veteran nonprofit Challenge America, CAVARTS is the result of a rich collaboration with the Heartstrings Foundation and other arts organizations serving the Veteran community.
Interested in collaborating with us to deliver quality arts programming to Veterans? Contact our Program Director, Maggie Tolan, at email@example.com. Together we can do so much more!